Single Page websites today are grabbing a lot of attention from existing as well as new entrepreneurs for their unique appearance and concept. The name ‘Single or One Page website’ says it all. A website with only one page, wherein a user can access all the information about the business backing the website by scrolls, drags, clicks and flips, that’s what a Single page website is.
Website designer Toronto states that single page websites are best suited for websites wherein images have a thick edge over explanatory texts. In other words, single page websites are mostly about images rather than images and texts both like in a portfolio websites wherein a professional is able to display his skills and some of his finest works and online corporate brochures in the form of single page websites with quality images and supporting texts.
A single page website may seem interesting given the fact that internet users are always in a bid to speed up their surfing process. Owning a single page site has its own benefits such as:
- Content is either loaded using AJAX or is already within the page, so no Page refresh.
- Website navigation is much faster and responsive, which leads to improved user experience.
- Easy in terms of maintenance.
- Web designer gets to focus on quality design instead of quantity as he has only a single page to work on.
- Single page websites are rare and popular compared to other websites.
- Visitors can get information within a few scrolls on the same page, so message conveyed in a much faster manner.
- No need for instructions or directions as the website architecture is pretty clean and elementary.
- Overall look n’ feel of the website improved with the help of sleek movements.
- Cost effective nature and minimal investment (both development & designing& maintenance) in such websites is always a motivational factor for firms.